Rae Hintlian received her J.D. from Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2019, and her B.S. in Biomedical Sciences with a Minor in Chemistry from Northern Arizona University in 2013.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Hintlian worked in clinical research at the University of California San Diego Moores Cancer Center, focusing on new therapies for late stage pancreatic cancer. Upon graduating from Loyola University Chicago, she began a clerkship in the civil division of the 18th Judicial District Court for the Honorable Judge Elizabeth Weishaupl.
- Protecting the Nanotechnology Workforce: NIOSH Regulations/ Inside Compliance/ May 8, 2019
- Proposed Changes to the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988/ Inside Compliance/ March 14, 2019
- Impact of Provisions of Revised Rules of FDA-Regulated Clinical Investigations/ Inside Compliance/ November 21, 2018
- Proposed Changes to the NIH Guidelines for Human Gene Transfer Experiments/ Inside Compliance/ October 22, 2018
- FDA Guidance for Clinical Research Projects Using Expansion Cohorts in First-in-Human Clinical Trials to Expedite the Development of Oncology Drugs and Biologics/ Inside Compliance/ September 18, 2018.